Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to The Writer's Block!

Welcome to the inaugural week of The Writer's Block! I want to thank each and every one of you for your support and participation in building this community. This week we will be running interviews conducted with authors in a variety of genres. They will share their joys and struggles along the way to becoming published authors.They will also share their favorite strategies in marketing and promotion. If nothing else, I hope that each story awakens in every reader the belief that becoming an author is possible. I want industry movers and shakers to discover and help nurture new talent. I hope that authors and illustrators will be inspired to keep creating in spite of rejection letters and naysayers. Collectively, we can put a book in everyone's hands and ignite a fire for reading.

Here is this week's lineup:












Tuesday, January 10, 2012    
Author Tamala Callaway












Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Author C.P. Bialois












Thursday, January 12, 2012    
Author/Illustrator Adele Crouch








Friday, January 13, 2012         
Author Gail E. Hedrick

It's never too late to get interviewed on The Writer's Block! This is your opportunity to promote yourself and network with other authors, illustrators, bloggers, agents, and publishers. Follow this link for details: http://raychelle-writes.blogspot.com/p/writers-block.html

Keep your pen to the paper! Remember, inspiration is everywhere...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Raychelle,
    I am genuinely looking forward to be interviewed on your new site! This is an awesome idea. Best of luck with The Writer's Block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to be interviewed on "The Writer's Block." It has definitely helped me to be prepared to answer these type questions in person and feel confident in what I have to say. I am grateful to share my experiences as an author with others more experienced and those who want to write.
    Thank you again for choosing me and I look forward to reading about the others as well.

    Tamala Callaway

    ReplyDelete